Teachers need to adapt and prepare continuously to achieve the success of the new educational programs.
Experts describe a future educational ecosystem in which students have new technological devices; classes happen in virtual and augmented reality classrooms; there are increased distance learning interactions; educational programs teach soft skills; among other characteristics still unexplored. On the other hand, automation and AI are expected to create new jobs that would demand specialized skills. How to face the educational challenge imposed by this rapid technological evolution?
Teachers need to adapt and prepare continuously to achieve the success of the new educational programs. For this reason, we share ten free courses of educational tools so that you add skills and competencies to your professional career and begin to shape the future of education.
- Design and Development of Educational Technology – edX – MITx
- Design Thinking for Leading and Learning – edX – MITx
- Leading Change: Go Beyond Gamification with Gameful Learning – edX – University of Michigan / Microsoft
- Educational Technology – Udacity – Georgia Tech
- Creating Effective Online and Blended Courses – Stanford / edX – Stanford University
- Foundations of Computer Science for Teachers – edX – UTAustinX
- Using Data to Improve Student Outcomes – Future Learn – AACTE
- Using Virtual Scenarios to Create Effective Learning – Future Learn – St George’s University of London
- Powerful Tools for Teaching and Learning: Digital Storytelling – Coursera – University of Houston System
- Instructional Design and Technology – edX – University System of Maryland
Self-actualization is critical. Take advantage of the free resources available online and start developing new skills to enhance your teaching methods and shape the next educational experience.