SITE TOUR: NEXT GENERATION LEARNING SPACES @ UCF
Developing a Collaborative - and Scalable - Learning Spaces Culture to Drive Student Success
The producers of the Next Generation Learning Spaces national conference and the New Directions in Online Learning higher ed conference series present: The Learning Spaces Innovation Site Tour @ UCF.
Get an inside look at a collection of next generation learning spaces at one of the world’s leading universities! The UCF Site Tour, taking place in Orlando on October 12th – 13th, is an immersive event for higher education leaders responsible for their learning space design, technology innovation and active learning initiatives.
Leaders from the University of Central Florida will take us inside their active learning spaces; share how they are developing their campus roadmap; lessons learned from past iterations of technology initiatives; and discuss the KPIs used to measure project and pedagogical success & continuous improvement.
What Will Be Covered?
• Benchmark your learning spaces against other institutions
• Create a strategic roadmap to retrofit existing classrooms
• Improve your student success with more collaboration opportunities
• Explore the best way to incorporate blended and flipped learning models at your institution
• Monitor student engagement with new learning tools and software
• Work effectively with internal or external partners
• Make the most of learning technology
• Gain insight into the latest research in learning effectiveness